The 2nd AGM of the Irish Bowls Federation will take place on the 24th June.
Please see the invitation and Agenda below.
If you wish to attend please contact your Governing Body Honorary Secretary.
IRISH BOWLS FEDERATION
The 2nd Annual General Meeting of the Irish Bowls Federation will be held in
Belmont Bowling Club, Kincora Avenue, Belfast,
on Friday 24th June, 2016 at 7.00pm.
Admission is by invitation only and the following delegates are entitled to attend (as per Rule 5 of the Constitution).
- Members of the IBF Executive.
- Ten (10) Delegates from the Association of Irish Indoor Bowls.
- Ten (10) Delegates from the Irish Bowling Association.
- Ten (10) Delegates from the Irish Women’s Bowling Association.
- Ten (10) Delegates from the Irish Women’s Indoor Bowling Association.
- Notice Convening the Meeting
- To receive the Chairman’s Report.
- To receive the Honorary Treasurer’s Report.
- Elections for 2016.
(a) Chairman John Millar (IBF Executive)
(b) Hon. Secretary/Treasurer Colin Campbell (IBF Executive)
(c) Representatives from AIIB Dennis Connelly & Jim Magee (AIIB Council)
(d) Representatives from IBA John Millar & Colin Campbell (IBA Council)
(e) Representatives from IWBA Gwen McCormick & Isobel Palmer (IWBA Council)
(f) Representatives from IWIBA Alice Elliott & Anne McKillop (IWIBA Council)
(g) Auditors Neil Booth (IBF Executive)
- Review and update of Policies
- Notices of Motion.
- Any other competent business.